Customer’s responsibility to complete prior to installation of windows and patio doors.
- Remove blinds, drapes and any other window coverings along with brackets and tracks
- Remove storm windows completely
- Remove security bars
- Remove shutters (interior & exterior)
- Disconnect the security alarm system for the windows and patio doors.
- Make sure to cover and protect all furniture, hardwood floors, and/or anything else in the area from dust and could get damaged by broken glass and/or aluminum etc.
- Create a clear working area around the windows and patio doors that are to be replaced. Move all furniture (stereo systems, beds, dressers, and sofas etc.) away from the area.
- Remove all items on window ledges
- Use drop sheets to protect all types of flooring, carpets, tiles, hardwood floors, etc.
- In order to avoid broken glass on the exterior sidewalk or grass etc, make sure to spread out plastic or drop sheets.
The customer is responsible for reinstalling, reconnection and/or relocating all items mentioned above.
Post installation note for the customer: do not power wash installed items. Do not power wash immediately area around installed items.
I have read, and I understand what is expected of me prior to, and after installation date. I understand that if any, or all, of tasks 1 through 7 are not completed before the installers arrive, I will be charged a fee to perform the tasks.
All old windows will be disposed of by MJ Windows.